|Salary:||$31 per hour + super|
|Posted:||about 2 months ago|
- You will work in a well-tenured team for a council who are proud to support staff development
- You will be working for one of Australia’s fastest growing municipalities
- Must have experience in rates and revenue department for a Local Government authority
About the company:
You will be working for a council who pride itself on their staff. They put a key emphasis on development and growth. You will be working in the rates and revenues department which encompasses a well tenured team, giving you the opportunity to learn and develop with the team.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Assess and manage in the corporate systems
- Attend to verbal enquiries over the phone and in person on rating matters and liaise with Council’s debt collection agent as required
- Attend and participate in team meetings and assist with general development of all team members
- Read, understand, comply with and uphold all relevant policies, procedures, regulations and guidelines, which are subject to change from time to time.
- Other duties as required and / or directed.
You will have the following:
- Previous experience within a local government authority
- Rates and Revenue experience
- Intermediate knowledge of the MS office suite including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Proven experience working in a busy environment
- Hard-working, punctual, and organized
- Excellent written and analytical ability, in particular accurate spelling, alpha-numeric data entry and qualifying data.
- Work effectively and autonomously to specific deadlines while maintaining a high level of accuracy
In return you will be rewarded with the opportunity to broaden your local government knowledge and work for a council who puts importance on staff development. They embrace flexibility and a diverse work force. Potential RDO’s.
If you are interested in this role please APPLY today.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills and contributions to the workplace