Senior Accountant / Supervisor
- $90-100k inc super
- Rapid progression available
- 2 days WFH per week
About the Company
This is a Top 30 AFR firm based in the CBD who are currently going through a period of rapid and sustained expansion due to one of their clients going through a growth explosion.
They are a highly modern, totally cloud based and flexible working focussed firm who work 3 days in the office and 2 from home, every week. In their mind, happy and healthy staff are productive staff and having a fantastic work/life balance is one of their top priorities.
Their business focus is on the Australian ‘middle market’ so their clients come from all types of industry and range from successful mum and dad companies to overseas multinationals with operations in Australia.
Regular internal and external training is provided for all their staff and any paid future work related qualifications are also paid for.
They’re well known in the industry for putting on some of the best EOFY and Christmas Parties in Brisbane and like to kick back with picnics in the park and BBQs with friends and family every quarter.
About the Role
Due to this recent growth, this role has been newly created. You will be working closely with one of the Partners on the firm’s biggest client, while also working on a range of others.
Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of Financial Statements and Tax Returns for all entities
- FBT, GST, Payroll Tax and Div7a Calculations
- BAS and IAS
- Gain exposure to International Tax and R&D Tax Concessions
- Staff training and mentoring for Junior, Graduate, and Intermediate Accountants
- You should be a CA or CPA Qualified Accountant
- Have 5+ years’ experience within accounting firms in Australia
- High level written and verbal communication skills
- A sound understanding of Tax Compliance matters
- Want to be part of something that is fast paced and growing
Culture & Benefits
- 2 days a week WFH
- Quarterly events such as team nights out, BBQs, picnics, panic rooms and more
- A family focused firm. Need to do the school run? No problem, fit work around you
- Comprehensive L&D program
- A focus on wellbeing, physical and mental
- Totally cloud based and paperless
- An open-door policy and flat working structure where the Partners are hands on
- Paid future qualifications such as CTA
- Charity days
- Fully stocked kitchen with tea, coffee, snacks and more
If you think you have the skills and experience for this job, please hit APPLY or send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org