- Immediate start in a leading Tech company
- Genuinely a fun and flexible working environment
- Free parking, flexible working
About the Company:
My Client is tech giant in the Audio world. They have operations in over 100 countries and pride themselves on being forward thinking and innovative.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Finance Manager, the Snr AR is responsible to interact with the sales team and customers to ensure accounts are up to date and lower bad debtor risk.
- Accounts Receivable – ensuring all receivables and paid in a timely manner using best practice.
- Credit card payment reconciliation at daily basis
- Provide general advice and guidance to the business on credit management
- and accounts receivable practices.
- To interact with the sales department and maintain customer master data in
- Review debtors aging report and provide insight of the customer information
- Process customer rebates
- Assist the weekly cash flow forecast
- General administrations tasks - filing, banking, mail etc.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- At least 5 years accounts receivable and bookkeeping experience
- Accounting/business degree preferred
- Intermediate to advanced excel skills
- Good technology skills with prior ERP systems experience (preferably SAP R3 – highly desired)
- Strong attention to detail and excellent problems solving / critical thinking
- Good written/verbal communications, with a firm but polite attitude in all customer dealings and an ability to build and manage customer and internal relationships
- Calm, methodical and able to work efficiently in a fast paced, high-volume
- environment to complete daily/weekly/monthly assigned tasks, prioritising and
- multi-tasking as appropriate.
What’s on offer?
- Career development and progression
- Competitive remuneration
- Flexible working
- Free parking