- Career progression opportunities | MVP VIP’s each month
- CBD Inner Location | Modern, Corporate Offices
- Access to building amenities (including the gym) | Quarterly social events
We are currently exciting opportunities for two Senior Administrative Assistants (2IC when Business Manager on site) working with a well-known and reputable Service Office business. They are one of the leading organisations in their industry and take pride in working as a team and facilitating a progressive working culture!!
The two opportunities are both in the inner city suburbs of Melbourne.
Your key responsibilities:
- First point of contact for clients – face to face and over the phone
- Oversee the onsite operation if the Business Manager is not onsite (2IC)
- and schedule all serviced office client move ins and outs.
- Meeting and greeting customers with a friendly and helpful disposition
- If Reception cover is provided by another staff member, ensure relieving the Receptionist at the front desk as required, including but not limited to covering lunches and other absences.
- Appropriate handling of sales and leasing enquiries for storage, car parking, boardrooms and offices as required.
- Maintain a well-presented reception, meetings rooms and boardrooms.
- MSS (Storage) enquiries, move ins & outs
- Oversee Boardrooms enquiries and Boardroom bookings on a day-to-day basis and upsell services as required.
- Assist with the checking in process with clients alongside the Business Manager.
- Meeting with clients to discuss one on one our products and services.
- Assist with monthly billing process and debt collection calls
- Attend regular building walks and onsite meetings if required
- Training of staff if required
To be successful in the role you will have:
- Ideally experience in a corporate office environment, providing administrative support to a diverse client base.
- Professional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Immaculate presentation - corporate attire
- Excellent attention to detail & the ability to learn new systems quickly
- A friendly, and approachable disposition.
- Able to work in the in the office 5 days a week
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint
Benefits & culture:
- CBD + Inner City suburb location - based near public transport
- Offered excellent training and a supportive work environment
- Work with passionate industry leaders
- Have the opportunity for career progression pathways
- Access to building amenities – including gym facilities
- Quarterly social events + ½ yearly wider company events
- Development programs
Please APPLY today or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their and contributions to the workplace.