- Senior Business Analyst with Calypso experience
- Daily Rate Contract Opportunity – huge pipeline of work
- Immediate start – Sydney
Responsibilities will include:
- Work with a number of stakeholders to elicit, capture and document requirements.
- Map current and future business processes.
- Identify, verify and address gaps in information provided by stakeholders
- Review design and testing deliverables to ensure completeness of requirements
- Actively participate in Agile processes including planning and estimation
- Write acceptance criteria in collaboration with the testing team
- Identify and drive continuous improvement opportunities
To be successful for this position you will need to display the following requirements:
- 5+ years Business Analysis experience within the financial services industry
- Calypso experience – Essential
- Strong eliciting, documenting and a core end-end BA skill set
- Agile experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication and proven quality stakeholder engagement skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to interact with a diverse group, executives, managers and subject matter experts
What’s in it for you:
- Opportunity to join a highly regarded, prestigious financial services organisation with a huge pipeline of work – Calypso experience is essential for this role
- Flexibility and the opportunity to work in a tight knit, high calibre, Agile team who are really passionate about what they do
- Daily rate contract - competitive rate on offer $$
How to apply
If you have all of the above experience and want to join a market leader within the Financial Services market in Sydney, we would love to hear from you - please click apply!