|Salary:||$62 - $70 p/hr + super|
|Posted:||24 days ago|
- Initial contract until 30/06/2022
- $62 - $70 p/hr + Super (35 hour week)
NSW Government Agency is looking for a Project Officer to join their team in Parramatta. You will assist the team with providing consultative services to key clients regarding their business needs with a focus on the high emissions and energy sector.
- Develop and manage ongoing relationships with key industry organisations
- Provide consultative services to key clients regarding their business needs with a focus on the high emissions and energy sector
- Coordinate industry briefings, key communications and other marketing needs for the business unit and key organisations
- Support and provide input into the development of project documents with key clients
- Tertiary qualifications in relevant field and/or relevant industry experience.
- Knowledge in energy management, carbon management and process efficiency.
- Exposure to energy consumers, technical service providers or equipment manufacturers is highly regarded
- Strong communication and stakeholder engagement skills
Please apply by using the link.
For more information, please contact Bella Tajer on Bella@charterhouse.com.au or 0416 279 771