- Be part of a fast-paced collaborative team | Not-for-profit sector
- This is the perfect opportunity for someone who is innovative, organised, good with compliance and is flexible in their approach
- Recent HR/ Business graduates will be considered or candidates with one- or two-years HR/ Recruitment experience
About the company
Working with a leading disability service provider with a national presence. Currently recruiting a capable HR/ Recruitment Administrator/ Officer to support their Talent Acquisition team due to growth.
You will be joining a very supportive, collaborative team who are innovative in their approach and continuously looking to do better. They are fast paced team and hence the position would suit someone who loves a challenge, working toward deadlines, multi-tasking, and a team player.
If successful, you will have access to onsite and offsite training to help further develop your career. This organisation is dedicated to promoting and growing their internal staff and have many success stories where employees have started from the bottom and worked their way up into senior / management roles.
Hybrid working model, ideally 3 days on site and 2 from home but the organisation is flexible.
Your key responsibilities include:
- The key focus of this role is to support the Talent Acquisition team in delivering an effective end to end recruitment service.
- Support all stages of the recruitment lifecycle for high volume positions across the business, this will include but not limited to coordinating the candidate lifecycle, compliance, supporting the offer stage while ensuring excellent candidate care in line with the brand and business strategy.
- Assist with the Group Interview process, including; Event planning, document preparation, coordination of interview guides and pack up and pack down of events.
- Manage the Careers inbox and reply to queries in a professional and timely manner.
- Conducting and following up on employment related background checking including NDIS Worker Screening, VEVO Checks, Working with Children Checks and reference checks.
- Invoicing and reconciliation of credit card statements.
- Scanning and filing candidate interview notes.
- Support interview bookings on and offsite.
- Communicating daily with candidates, hiring managers and the Talent Acquisition team.
- Writing and posting ads on various job boards including the internal job board.
- Ensuring all employee data is complete, accurate and current.
- Provide recruitment metrics and key talent/market insights to business when required.
- In partnership with the Talent Acquisition Coordinator ensure all candidates comply with compliance requirements prior to onboarding.
You will have the following:
- Relevant experience in a similar role ideally within People & Culture.
- Strong administrative and reporting/analytical skills
- Proven stakeholder management skills and ability to challenge/influence/coach stakeholders.
- Experience with projects and implementing process improvements.
- Awareness of the current recruitment market in Disabilities and/or Health Care (desirable)
- Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Inclusive and supportive culture
- Hybrid working conditions
- Excellent internal training programmes
- Clear progression routes
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills and contributions to the workplace.