Talent Acquisition Advisor
Local Government in the South East | 32 hours per week | $48 - $57 per hour + super | Initially a 4 month contract
- Local Government in the south east | 32 hours per week, 8.30pm to 5pm 4 days a week or shorter day across 5 days
- Reporting to Senior Business Partner – Talent Acquisition
- Initially contracted until the beginning of March 2024 and could lead to longer term opportunities
About the company
A local government authority based in the south east of Melbourne are looking for a talent acquisition advisor to join their people and culture team. The position is 32 hours per week, this can be split across 4 days per week or shorter days across 5.You will be reporting into the Senior Business Parter – Talent Acquisition and you will be partnering with the People and Culture team, in addition to hiring managers to attract and recruit potential candidates. The role is initially until the beginning of March 2024 and could lead to longer term opportunities.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Partner with the business leaders to coordinate the end-to-end recruitment activity for the organization
- Build relationships with the hiring managers and stakeholders to capture and scope meaningful assignment briefs that are fit for purpose.
- Proactively partner with both People and Culture Senior Business Partners and Business Partners to gather insights and ensure high level of engagement and oversight as needed to help inform recruitment needs as required.
- Identify improvements to optimise all aspects of recruitment and support the implementation of these initiatives while ensuing alignment to P&C strategy and relevant processes.
- Deliver outstanding customer centric service to hiring managers and potential candidates
- Work within HRIS to raise position requisitions and facilitate the end to end workflows including the offer process.
- Develop and advise on recruitment and selection tools, including but not limited to, preparing interview guides and conducting interviews, arranging psychometric testing, group interviews, panel interviews, reference checks and other supporting Position Description methodologies.
- Facilitate the pre-employment checks
You will have the following experience:
- Graduate qualifications in Business Administration or Human Resources highly desirable.
- Previous experience working in a diverse Recruitment, Selection and Human Resources position.
- Proven working knowledge of Recruitment systems (PageUp desirable) and other HRIS tools.
- Experience working with a diverse and fast paced recruiting environment within a busy organisation.
- Strong knowledge of contemporary recruitment practices.
- Demonstrated customer service ethic, with demonstrated ability to foster collaborative relationships internally and externally
In return you will be rewarded with the opportunity to expand on your local government experience. You will be joining a supportive team in a great south east location. You will be awarded the opportunity to learn and develop with the team. They embrace flexibility and a diverse work force.
How to Apply
If this sounds interesting or you would like to hear more, please simply apply online with your CV, including a cover letter.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills and contributions to the workplace.