|Posted:||10 months ago|
- Flexible working environment - work from home/Sydney CBD location!
- $110-140K Pkg
- Recruiting a wide range of corporate roles in the Financial Services Sector.
I am currently looking for an experienced Technical Recruiter for a permanent role. As the Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will be recruiting a wide range of corporate roles including HR, Finance, and a particular focus on the Tech space with roles including Scrum Masters, Developers, Project Services, Business Analyst and Testing roles.
This Australian owned Financial Services company offers an extremely flexible working environment with the ability to work from home regularly. The ideal candidate will be passionate about IT recruitment and will have experience in working in a high volume, faced pace environment.
Candidates with experience in working in a Tech Start up environment will be highly regarded.
This is a full-time position with duties including:
- Manage end to end recruitment
- Sourcing specialist candidates
- Attending interviews
- Reviewing resumes
- Contact and headhunting relevant candidates
- Reference checks
- Talent Pipelining
- Extensive Stakeholder Management
- Liaise with external agency partners
- On-boarding process
- Liaising with the HR team and partners to identify recruitment needs
The ideal candidate will have experience in recruiting within the Tech Space and/or have experience in recruiting in Financial Services Sector.
Candidates must have experience in recruiting within the Australian Market!
- 1-3 years’ experience in recruitment within Agency/Internal Recruitment
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Experience in recruiting roles at a range of levels
- Prior experience recruiting into professional services
- Experience managing a high number of processes at once
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong candidate knowledge and care
- Proactive in your recruitment approach