|Location:||Sydney CBD, Sydney, New South Wales|
|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
- Permanent full time
- CBD location - mixture of WFH & office
- Essential experience in Payments Industry
- The Team Leader, Payment Operations main purpose is to manage the resources who are accountable for performing all Payments and Reconciliations.
My client is an established Financial Services company, based in Sydney CBD, looking to recruit an experience Payments Team Lead to join their collaborative team.
Your primary objective of the role will be overseeing team output, dealing with escalations and client queries as well as on-boarding new clients.
Experience in a Payments focused role is essential and ideally you will have experience working in the FS industry sector.
This role is permanent full time | salary = $100k including super.
Key duties (not limited to):
- The Team Leader Payment Operations has overall responsibility for ensuring all payments and our clients are completed on time and accurately
- Ensure that the daily work is actioned to meet cut-off times, meeting the requirements of our clients, Australian regulatory bodies and other Financial Institutions
- Contribute to the implementation of quality assurance policy and continuous improvement in the Team
- Ensure that team members regularly investigate, follow up and resolve variances which come up as a result of daily Payments and Reconciliation in a timely and accurate manner
- Provide a strong model of leadership & ensure team partners with the business to achieve business outcomes
- Engage and lead the team to high performance through coaching, motivating, inspiring and building team spirit
- Experience in Payments and Reconciliations
- Payments industry knowledge
- Strong understanding of process workflow, why controls are needed and how to design controls
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Financial analysis skills working with large volumes of data
- AU/NZ citizen or permanent resident
Please send application to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via the link.