|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||26 days ago|
- 15/06/2021 - 14/12/2021 – with view to extend
- $30 per hour + super
My client is seeking 25 experienced and compassionate Customer Service Officers for an initial 6 month contract based in Liverpool.
As the Customer Service Officer, you will provide the best service possible to those in need.
Duties and responsibilities that will include but not limited to:
- Responds to phone enquiries and provides accurate and appropriate information about products and services
- Maintains call records, system entries and client/service databases in line with record management guidelines to ensure that information is accurate and up to date
- Answer inbounds calls on the General Enquiries line
- Answer inbound calls and processing applications
- Undertakes outbound calls to clients to facilitate the completion of specialised and ad-hoc projects including client wellbeing checks such as the Keep In Touch project.
- Undertake processing work for the related services provided by the HCC
- Deal with sensitive, complex matters appropriately and confidentially
- Clear communication skills: written and verbal
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong technology skills with ability to troubleshoot working remotely
- Strong MS Knowledge
- Gov experience highly regarded
Checks required for this role:
- National Criminal Record Check
If you love helping people and are willing to go above and beyond, then I want to hear from you.
Follow the links with your most recent cv