|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 1 year ago|
About the Company:
My client is the financial services arm of a leading communications services group who offer advertising, public relations, Branding and marketing infrastructures services.
About the Role:
There are four vacant Assistant Accountant positions available on an initial period of 9 months.
The core activity of this role is to ensure the accuracy and completeness of financial data recorded for Australia and New Zealand.
Responsibilities includes, but are not limited to;
- Assisting the Finance manager with the management of month end processing including preparing various month end journals and accruals, managing month end physical sales and reconciliations and reporting and balance reconciliations
- Daily cash reporting, management and forecasting of cash flow, schedule supplier and service provider payments.
- End –end Accounts payable including coding, matching, batching of invoice and allocation and credit card expenses
- End – end Accounts Receivable
- Reconcile and lodge BAS
- Approve joint venture and payable month end journals and quarterly reporting
- Review and approve credit recharges
- Assist in preparation of annual statutory accounts and Tax returns
- SOX compliance
- Must have previous experience in similar type role, ideally 2 years
- Must have strong MS Excel skills
- Previous budgeting, forecasting and cash flow management