|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||11 months ago|
Charterhouse are currently partnering with a renowned business in Dandenong for experienced Accountant. This is a highly commercial role supporting both the Finance Manager and the wider business through C-Suite level executives. There is a particular focus on strategic planning with portfolios and heavy influence over executive decision-making for the future of the business.
This position is responsible for the following:
- Assisting with the preparation of end of month accrual journals and Profit and Loss Reports;
- Providing advice on the financial status of the business to Head Office and senior Management;
- Set up and maintain accurate reporting tools and systems for the business;
- Assisting with budgeting / forecasting processes;
- Provide backup support in Payroll, Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable where required;
- General Ledger reconciliations; and
- Any other accounting and administration tasks as may be required
The ideal candidate with have the following profile:
- Completion of (or working towards) CA or CPA program;
- 1-3 years’ experience in a similar accounting role (preferably with Logistics experience);
- Good analytical and problem solving ability;
- Confident communicator with excellent stakeholder management skills;
- Experience with AX Dynamics, Wastedge (ideal but not essential).
What's On Offer?
- Market-leading brand within a specialist and exclusive sector.
- Great working culture with fantastic CFO as mentor.
- Clear and multiple progression opportunities globally.
- Encouraged work-life balance.
- Mapped-out L&D career plans.
If this sounds like the ideal opportunity for you then please apply or contact Daniel Ball through email@example.com.