|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Salary:||$30-37 per hour + super|
|Posted:||12 months ago|
- Work for a vibrant and innovative legal company
- Recognised as an official “employer of choice”
- Strong possibility to be made permanent
About the Company:
Award winning mid-tier law firm that focuses mainly on commercial and property, litigation and dispute resolution.
They offer genuine work-life balance with 9-5 hours and reward their staff on all levels with excellent corporate benefits and twice annual salary reviews. They have a collaborative, social culture with events such as EOFY and Christmas parties, monthly Friday drinks, morning teas and sporting teams.
About the Role:
Exciting temporary-permanent opportunity for an Accounts Clerk to start immediately in a leading law firm based in Sydney CBD. Role includes, but not limited to;
- Checking and reimbursement of expense claims-ensure expense claims comply with company policies
- Management of the end to end Accounts Payable function to ensure timely and accurate processing
- Prepare weekly payment schedule forecasting
- Trust accounts months end controls and processing
- Reconciliation of trust accounts
- Reconciling general ledger accounts & suppliers accounts
- Billing and invoicing (preferable with Affinity)
- Banking/petty cash
The ideal candidate must have previous exposure to accounts payable and accounts receivable. Experience in a legal company is highly desirable as is experience with Affinity.
Candidates with a strong command in this will be in a strong position to proceed.
You will take real pride in your work, always preforming to the best of your ability. You will have excellent Excel knowledge amongst other Accounting tools