|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Salary:||$65,000 - $70,000 + super pro rata + bonus.|
|Posted:||9 months ago|
- Accounts Officer - 70% Accounts Payable full function
- PART TIME - 12 month FTC with the outlook of become a full time permanent position after 12 months
- CBD location
- Flexible re days | hours worked
- Accounts Payable 70% | balancesheet recs | fixed asset register maintenance | professional services experience required.
Global professional services client based in Sydney CBD | permanent part time position for an experienced Accounts Officer - predominantly Accounts Payable duties but also covering various reconciliations and fixed assets.
Experience in this space is essential.
Peoplesoft experience is preferable but not essential.
Professional working environment | great culture and team | relaxed atmosphere.
PART TIME - 3 full days per week or 4-5 shorter days will be considered also.
$65,000 - $70,000 + super pro rata + bonus.
Overview of duties include:
- Processing of vendor invoices and payments
- Reconciliation of accounts
- Invoice queries
- Preparation and posting month end journals
- Maintenance of fixed asset register
- Balance Sheet reconciliations
Please note only AU / NZ citizens are eligible to apply or Permanent Residents.
Please send resumes via the link or to firstname.lastname@example.org,au