|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||2 months ago|
The perfect person will be a Personal Assistant who has strong organisational skills and the ability to multitask and work to tight deadlines. This is a great opportunity for someone who is an excellent communicator and proficient in using Microsoft Office suite. If you have a can-do, positive attitude and you’re a team player with a strong work ethic, this is the right fit for you!
About the Company:
This is a large, corporate company based in Sydney’s CBD. The company is looking for a PA to assist the head of development & a team of 4. This company has a strong presence in the Development industry across every state in Australia and also overseas.
About the Role:
- Ensure the seamless administration for a specific team to meet business obligations and operate the administrative processes efficiently
- Senior Leadership Team support with complex diary, email and travel itinerary management.
- Key administration priorities and commitments and coordinate appropriately aligning to strategy, business plan and reporting requirements.
- Assist with business unit marketing activities that require logistics and communications support.
- Organizing and managing business and stakeholder special events and conferences, both internal and external.
How to Apply
To apply for this role click apply now JN-167568