|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||2 months ago|
About the company
This opportunity is for one of NFP companies in the South East Melbourne suburb or Glen Waverly. The role is for an Data Entry Administrator is a Temporary full time (38 hours a week) opportunity for 5-6 weeks initially starting ASAP.
- High level administrative support
- Data entry and adhering to strict timeframes
- Document sharing
- Ad hoc admin tasks
- Working with high level confidential documents
- Must be a self-starter who displays initiative and a can-do attitude.
- Strong communicator, written and verbally.
- Experience working in a busy administration role.
- Quick learner
- Someone who can adhere to strict timeframes
- Must be immediately available (no notice period).
- Great culture
- Ability to start immediately
- Company who recognize and reward excellence
** WHV welcome to apply**
**Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further discussion. ***
If you are interested in this role please APPLY today.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills and contributions to the workplace