|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Salary:||Up to $400 per day|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
Our client is currently recruiting for an Application Support Consultant. This is a 7-month contract position starting as soon as possible. They are looking for someone with strong experience supporting Drupal applications.
Maintain existing applications and knowledge in Drupal is a must. You will be working with Azure Drupal 8 & Azure MySQL on PaaS & PHP.
Knowledge in the following modules is required
- PDB Module - Decoupled Blocks (contributed module)
- Configuration Split (contributed)
- Filter (core)
- Workflows (core)
- Paragraphs (contributed)
- Easy breadcrumb (contributed)
- Metatag (contributed)
- Pathauto (contributed)
- Varnish purger (contributed)
- Redis (contributed)
- Redirect (contributed)
- Ckeditor (core)
Knowledge in React/React Native will be an added bonus
- Resolve L3 incidents and service requests.
- Guide the L2 team when necessary.
- Develop, test and implement change requests
- Communicate effectively on technical and functional aspects with client
- Perform requirements analysis to identify business issues, solution requirements, and related benefits
- On call support & monitoring activities
This position requires an Australian Citizen and unfortunately, we will not be able to consider anyone who does not have Citizenship.