|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 1 year ago|
About the Company:
Communications Agency arm of a Global media company.
About the Role:
Assistant Accountant required to cover a maternity leave cover. Every possibility to extend and/or go permanent. Role involves, but not limited to;
- Accounts payable-- Vendor invoice review and coding. Purchase order review. Vendor set up, rush payments, process intercompany transactions etc
- Accounts Receivable/ Billings- Client set up and maintenance. Set up billing plans, raise credit notes and manage pre-bills. Liaise with Media finance team to resolve queries/ issues
- Job management-- Review and approve campaigns on internal platform. Job/Estimate creation in accounting system. Job monitoring and reconciliation
- Audit—assist in liaising with both internal and external auditors
- Ad hoc—any other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a similar type role
- Excellent communication skills as there will be heavy liaison with multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Tertiary education such as a University degree in finance or commerce related fields required and working towards CA/CPA qualification
- SAP experience highly desired but not essential
To apply for this role please click apply now. JN-170304