|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Salary:||$80-110k plus super|
|Posted:||5 months ago|
The role of Associate Adviser is to assist the Senior Adviser in providing excellent services to the clients. The success of which hinders on the candidate’s knowledge and dedication to giving excellent Advice, from initial consultation to implementation and onwards.
The role is Full-Time, with normal office hours running between 830am-5pm
WHAT IT WILL INVOLVE:
Providing quality support to the Senior Advisers by completing the following:
- Working with outsourced paraplanners to prepare complex Statements of Advice
- Preparation of non-complex Statements of Advice and Records of Advice
- Contribute to the development of new tools and processes to increase efficiency in the preparation of Statements of Advice
- Prepare basic financial modelling for one or multiple client strategies
- Participate in client review meetings and prepare client advice file notes
- Assist Advisers in addressing and solving client queries, including strategy queries
- Assist with delivery of ongoing client education and seminars
- Act as an intermediary between the client and the other stakeholders (i.e. insurance companies, fund managers, share registry etc.)
- Manage on-going relationships with allocated client’s pre and post meetings
In order to be considered for this position, the client has asked us to screen individuals who satisfy most of the following:
- Degree qualified (preferable)
- Advanced Diploma in Financial Services (preferable)
- At least five years in a similar role – client service managers, paraplanners etc.
- High level understanding of client needs, investment strategies and risk profiles
- Outstanding customer service and client management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong Administration & IT skills, Xplan is advantageous.
What to do next:
To apply, just respond to the advert with your latest CV as along with a short reason for your application. Alternatively, contact Gary Stuart on 02 9641 5137 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have anyone else in your network who would be perfect for the role, get in touch with Gary to discuss a referral bonus.