|Posted:||about 1 year ago|
- Gym passport - multiple gym access
- Dress down Friday
- Social Committee
- Modern Facilities
- Exposure to a wide client base
- Study support- University & CA
- Career development opportunities
- Regular Internal & external training
- Reward and recognition programs
- Good work life balance - time in lieu & flexible working
This is a 25 Partner Mid-tier firm located in Sydney CBD. They have an energetic, social and high achieving culture. Most of their staff are involved in the social committee who take part in events such as; Melbourne Cup, Sports competitions and team building activities. They have a diverse client base working with small- medium privately-owned clients with complex financial needs, start-ups, High Net-worth Family Groups, listed companies and Not For Profits across a wide range of industries such as; Distribution, Education, Medical, Government Resources and Natural Heritages.
You will be working alongside and learning from Ex BIG4 Directors and staff with an open door policy and an environment enabling you to reach your full potential. The team are very passionate about what they do and are very open to change, they are supportive and give good feedback to help you improve throughout your accounting journey.
An exciting opportunity for growth and development has arisen for an Audit Intermediate. If you’re looking for a supportive team who will help you grow and develop and will still offer a great work life balance, then look no further.
This CBD located firm renowned for offering great personal and professional development and supporting a good work life balance are recruiting for their growing team.
In your role as an Audit Intermediate you will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Effectively building client relationships
- Assisting with resolution of audit queries
- Monitoring audit risks
- Identifying and escalate problems
- Completing small audits from start to finish
- Undertaking audit activities in large audits
Desired Skills and Experience
- Sound knowledge of accounting and audit standards
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to identify and escalate problems
- 2-3 years experience in a previous external audit role
- Tertiary Qualifications in Accounting
- CA qualified or currently undertaking
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to manage multiple jobs and work to competing deadlines
- Self-motivated and able to work as part of a team
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please send your CV to email@example.com or click on the link attached to this advert. If you have any questions or if you would like to discuss what opportunities are available to you then please call 0296415107.