|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||10 days ago|
- Internationally associated with a leading alliance present in over 110 countries
- Tailored training and development program specific to you
- Work with complex and diverse clients including large government councils, ASX listed, property & investment clients
This large 25 Partner firm are one of the most respected and trusted firms in the market. They are a team of extraordinarily talented professionals who provide an excellent service to their prestigious clients. They look to bring on like-minded professionals who share their values of inspiring confidence and creating strong financial futures for their clients.
They are committed to making sure they employ the right technology- work smarter, not harder. Their cloud-based software, Caseware, allows the flexibility to work from anywhere and real time financial information meaning you can change the way that businesses plan for the future.
The firm are focused on creating a diverse and dynamic environment that embraces and values differences allowing a collaborative workplace where all staff can share experiences and learn from each other. You will be guided by experts to reach your own personal goals with a tailored career path specific to you.
They are proudly consistently recognised as a top 100 accounting firm, Top 50 fastest growing firm and international emerging leaders. Their commitment to flexible working and supporting health & wellbeing allows their staff to manage the changing demands of work, personal or family life.
A key component of this professional services firm is their Audit, Assurance and Risk Consulting division. External Audit delivers an exceptional service within the Government, Healthcare, Education, Utilities, Transport, Mining, Corporate and Financial Services industries.
As an External Auditor, you will:
- Build & maintain strong relationships with clients during and post engagement
- Scope, execute and deliver on a variety of audits as well as advisory and risk assurance projects
- Coach, mentor and train junior staff
- Experience working in external audit intermediate
- Relevant qualifications, including commencement of CA/CPA studies
- Good attention to detail and ability to analyse information quickly
- Highly developed report writing and communication skills
If you are interested in being considered for this opportunity that will take you on an exciting journey, then use the link provided to apply or forward your resume to email@example.com.