|Location:||QLD - Brisbane|
|Posted:||5 months ago|
Audit Manager or Senior Manager
- $115-135k package depending on experience and level
- Commitment to a great work-life balance and CSR initiatives
- Purchase additional annual leave
About the Company
Charterhouse are partnering with a Top 10 Accounting Firm based in the CBD who are part of an extensive international network to find them a Manager or Senior Manager within their Audit division.
The firm has some lofty goals over the course of the next 2 years and at the forefront of this is increasing the fee income of the audit team. This role has clear and direct progression through to Director level in the short-term and will be a key part of the firm’s management team where you will be helping to shape the overall direction of the business.
This role is going to be perfect for someone with an aptitude for business development. Whether it’s through your own networks or networking events it doesn’t matter, what is needed is a ‘go getter’ who wants to be part of a success story.
The firm itself are highly modern and largely paperless but the thing they value more than anything else, is their people. They provide ongoing training, development, and additional qualification to anyone who wants to advance their work through study.
Based in the heart of the CBD, you are close to all amenities and transport links while the office itself has fantastic views of the city.
- Lead client engagements which will include planning, budgeting and executing financial audits while training and mentoring your teams.
- Manage a portfolio of clients across a range of industries.
- Be actively involved in business development with existing and potential clients.
- Review process and procedures internally.
- Ensure professional standards and best practice are adhered to.
- Represent the firm and client meetings and industry events.
- CA or CPA qualified
- Hold a bachelor’s degree.
- A thorough understanding of Australian Accounting Standards (AASB) and Australian Auditing Standards (ASA)
- Currently operating as either a Senior Manager or experienced Manager with 7+ years of experience
- Up to date knowledge of auditing standards and statutory reporting requirements
Culture & Benefits
- A fantastic work culture and supportive working environment
- Open plan office and flexible working options
- Wellness initiatives which include on-site massages, yoga classes and fitness classes
- Firm wide social club and a calendar of events
- 25 days holiday
- Local community support through an active CSR scheme
- Continued professional development, online and external courses.
- National and International secondments
How to Apply
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please send your CV to email@example.com or click on the link attached to this advert.