|Location:||QLD - Brisbane|
|Posted:||11 months ago|
- Based in Brisbane.
- Sits within the Integrated Gas division
Working closely and respectfully with key stakeholders, including operators, supervisors and Asset/Field personnel to resolve Automation Systems issues. This list is non exhaustive.
- To provide control system technical support and Subject Matter Expertise on CSG assets including DCS hardware, DCS software, well-site SCADA and RTUs, water gathering and electrical kiosk SCADA and RTUs, Fail Safe Controllers, PLC skid controllers, HV systems controllers, UPS’s, DCS Simulator/Operator Training Simulators (OTS) and Alarm Management.
- Monitoring the control system performance and ensure the Process Control System (PCS) availability, reliability and cyber-security are maintained.
- Provide technical and commissioning support for control systems projects with particular emphasis on PCP and RRP wellhead controls and Alarm Management systems.
- To ensure Process Control System functionality and performance meets key criteria with knowledge of Safety Critical equipment, safety controllers and loop tuning & optimisation.
- Ensuring all operational modifications, optimisation and maintenance activities are carried out in accordance with governance, safety and quality standards.
- Support annual asset performance reviews to capture obsolescence/performance issues before they impact system performance.
- Development and review of HMI modifications, upgrades, standardisation.
- Support for Test/Development Environment Automation-specific components.
Skills and Experience:-
- Strong understanding of Control Engineering and systems and advanced knowledge of process automation systems.
- Able to apply critical thinking techniques to create designs, recommendations and solutions.
- Proactive problem-solving abilities to negotiate and provide effective solutions.
- Acts with integrity, commitment to meeting deadlines & quality and able to build positive working relationships.
- Excellent written, verbal and listening communication skills particularly technical writing abilities.
- Demonstrable ability to work effectively and collaborate in a team environment and share capabilities with peers to lift team and business performance and skill level.
- Solid understanding of document management principles, procedures and systems.
- Demonstrated experience setting and following programming, alarm and user interface standards.
If you are a systems engineer with the relevant skill set then please call Rupinder on 02 9641 2443 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org