|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||11 days ago|
Azure Infrastructure Engineer
Long contract role in a leading business - great culture and work environment - Cutting edge projects
In this role you will develop, maintain and support Azure hosted environments which are critical to our client’s business. The role involves the creation of new environments along with the critical support of existing environments keeping them maintained, updated, secure from vulnerabilities and at optimal performance levels.
- Engineering and administration support
- Projects and documentations
- Able to document and communicate process from both a technical and non-technical perspective
- Experience in migrating and transforming workloads into IaaS, PaaS and SaaS – such as Azure, – with a focus on change management across People, Processes and Platforms
- Expert level in Powershell scripting
- Experience using Infrastructure as Code methodologies, Azure DevOps, CI/CD etc.
- Preferable to have network administration experience, able understand VLANs, ExpressRoute, Firewall, NSGs etc.
Please apply here or send me your updated cv at firstname.lastname@example.org