|Posted:||about 2 months ago|
Business Services Intermediate
- AFR Top 20 firm with 40 offices across Australia & NZ
- Build meaningful relationships with direct client contact.
- Comprehensive advisory training + 25 days holiday
About the firm
Charterhouse are Partnering with an AFR top 20 Mid-Tier firm based in the CBD. They are a globally recognised businesses offering their staff an attractive training program and flexible work-life balance. They have a social and interactive team culture, monthly book clubs, team lunches, sports teams, and regular team building activities.
Benefit from a well-structured and personal development program to get the most out of your career and progress quickly. Partners & Managers provide a lot of hands-on training, workshops and one to one guidance to support your professional growth.
In your role
You will work closely with Managers and Partners to service a portfolio of clients some with turnovers greater than $500m including ASX listed, international clients and complex multi entity groups.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Preparation of financial statements and taxation returns for companies, trusts and individuals.
- Assist with solving taxation issues including GST, CGT, FBT and Div7
- Preparing and lodging Business Activity Statements and Instalment Activity Statements
- Attending client meetings with the Manager or Partner
- Assist with client queries directly.
To be considered for the role you will have;
- At least 2.5 years’ experience working within a public practice firm in Australia.
- Commenced CA/CPA studies
- Strong work ethic and pro-active mentality
- Comprehensive L&D program with online dashboard access
- 25 Day annual leave
- Direct client contact
- Post job reviews and regular catch ups
- Flexible working environment
How to Apply
If you feel like this sounds like the opportunity you were looking for to enhance your career, please feel free apply here or send your email to email@example.com
For a confidential chat, call Sam Fisher on 0296415107