|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 2 months ago|
- Up to $436 p/d + super
- Initial 9-month contract
You will focus on case management services for injured workers so that they receive an appropriate level of care and treatment. You will also help enable injured workers to reach their maximum potential in terms of return to work and quality of life.
- Coordinate and control a portfolio of workers compensation claims, on a proactive basis, and make decisions and determinations that enable quality outcomes
- Analyse claims and exercise judgement when identifying the extent of the worker’s injury and loss of capacity and whether to accept or dispute whole or partial liability for compensation benefits.
- Develop timely and effective injury management plans which enable provision of quality, cost-effective treatment, care and return to work services.
- Liaise with medical / rehabilitation / treatment providers and other stakeholders
- Meet established performance indicators and injury management goals and objectives of the business unit.
- Provide advice and prepare written reports/submissions/briefings and other forms of written advice in final form for senior managers and other stakeholders on claims matter.
- Exercise judgement in selection of the correct service providers, ensuring compliance with payment procedures and fee schedules.
- Keep up to date with relevant legislation, injury management initiatives and policies / procedures.
- Ensure decisions are made within the legislative framework.
- Background preferably in workers compensation claims and case management
- Recent experience with Injury Management initiatives and relevant legislation
- Must be able to travel within New South Wales when required
- Relevant Tertiary Qualifications
Please apply by following the link.
For more information, please contact Vicky Bruton on email@example.com or 02 9641 2449