|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||4 months ago|
Expression of interest for upcoming Change Manager positions
This globally recognised Pharmaceutical organisation has gone through a sustained period of growth. With a transformation now in place, the requirement for an Operational Effectiveness Specialist has arisen to join their stable and professional team. In this role you will play a pivotal part as a management consultant and change practitioner where you will help formulate governance and frameworks for the business. You will enjoy working across multiple divisions, being hands on and working with a variety of different stakeholders.
Key Skills / Responsibilities:
- Responsible for planning and directing the organisations strategic 3-year plans
- Ownership and responsibility for the delivery and execution of the local project management framework, governance and structure.
- Implement and maintain project and program level initiatives that are aligned to the execution of our 3-year plan.
- Embed and maintain standards of project management across the business, including the maintenance of central project reporting & management documentation.
- Ownership and responsibility for the governance of training across the entire business, providing guidance and direction to the organisation.
- Act as a single point of contact for all Procurement activities in the affiliate, being the key interface between Procurement and the business.
- Some experience in related areas or in Management Consulting.
- A working knowledge of change management principles will also be advantageous
- Growth mindset with the ability to foresee areas for change and make continuous improvements in real time.
- Strong competencies in project planning, scheduling, reporting, governance, document management, secretariat and stakeholder engagement is a must.
- Exceptional time management, facilitation, coaching and organisational skills are critical for success in this role.
How to apply
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to work with a progressive business and feel like you experience is suitable for the role please get in touch by calling Julian Silk on 02 9641 2453 or email firstname.lastname@example.org