|Posted:||6 months ago|
Change and Communications Manager– IT
Large Program of Work – high likelihood of extension
Excellent working culture – Stable and Supportive team
This global leading property business has consistently been going through a successful period of growth over the past decade. With a number of large programs currently in place the need for a highly motivated and competent Change manager has arisen to join their highly professional and supportive team. In this role you will play a pivotal part reporting directly to the program manager working on the Change and Comms Stream. You will have exceptional stakeholder management skills, a willingness to get involved and play a active member of the team.
- Support a team with the creation of communication and education materials across all key areas of the program with input from the program leadership.
- Manage a comprehensive change and communications plan(s) to support end to end delivery of each rollout component.
- Conduct weekly change reviews with the program team and key stakeholders to obtain feedback and forward plan future initiatives.
- Build strong relationships with the Program team and stakeholders to enable a proactive and intuitive approach to the requirements for change management.
- Use your initiative and self-start skills to quickly pick up from the previous role incumbent and effect a seamless transition. Note; there will be opportunity to inject your personality and flair to mould the delivery attributes.
- Develop and maintain key project documents including the change and comms plan as well as training plans, training material, meeting agendas, minutes and project change status updates.
- Proactively monitor progress, resolve issues and initiate appropriate corrective action when required.
- Ensure the delivery of activities to the appropriate level of quality, on time and within budget, in accordance with program plan and program governance arrangements and that committed business benefits can be realised.
- Leverage the Project and Program Management methodology and governance structure and contributing to its ongoing development.
Technical Skills & Expertise:
- Outstanding experience in working collaboratively with various stakeholders, building stakeholder commitment to and readiness for change
- Able to work in structured and unstructured environments alike
- Substantial experience in managing complex change projects
- Experience in IT transformation projects
- Ability to analyse, isolate and interpret business needs and assist in the development of appropriate solutions
- Proven ability to work with delivery teams in complex environments working across multiple geographical locations
- A high degree of initiative and a flexible approach – comfortable with competing demands, ambiguity and change
- Strong working knowledge of project management methodologies and tools
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- High level skills in MS Project, Smartsheet or other project management specific tools
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to work with a progressive business and feel like you experience is suitable for the role please get in touch by calling Julian Silk on 02 9641 2453 or email email@example.com