|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||20 days ago|
Expression of interest for upcoming Change Manager positions
This leading Telco business have been going through a large transformation of work. With a number of significant projects now in place the need for a Change manager from a Telco background is required to help facilitate and deliver upon these projects. In this role you will play a pivotal part liaising with key senior stakeholders within the business. You will be driven, hands on and enjoy working in a collaborative and engaging environment.
This role will be responsible for acting as a change agent in applying all industry recognised improvement methodologies, tools and concepts where cultural, operational and physical change is taking place. The role will also lead communications initiatives required throughout the Change Management process.
The Change Manager will work closely with key stakeholders and will establish a network of allies that will inspire and drive the rigour, value and benefits of continual improvement throughout the entire organisation. The Change Manager will exemplify the values and advocate a culture of patience, agility and creativity within the business improvement framework and methodologies.
To be successful in this role, we need you to have the following experience:
Key Skills / Responsibilities:
- Delivery of specific documents and/or reports, at specific milestones in the projects, as defined in the group’s procedures.
- Complete Planning with relation to Change within operations when introducing new projects.
- Participate in project kick off, to gain understanding of the project scope, resources and timeline, and any non-standard aspects to the project.
- Perform and deliver Change Impact Assessments for all related Operations areas for the projects by engaging with different SMEs to understand the change impacts
- Support / Facilitate in the creation of the impacted Stakeholders
- Facilitate workshops with stakeholders for planning the change by identifying required change interventions
- Develop communication collaterals and identify appropriate mechanism to communicate to the relevant stakeholders
- Engage with relevant stakeholders to create awareness of this project and benefits
- Conduct training needs analysis to bridge skill gaps (if any) for the users and plan knowledge transfer and create Training plans.
|Tertiary qualifications relevant to the position’s requirements|
|5+ years of relevant organisation Change Management experience in delivering change across, technology, process and cultural change experience|
|3+ years of people leader experience|
|Proven experience in working in project teams and implementing a change programme of work|
|Demonstrated understanding of business planning|
|Well-developed research and analysis skills|
|Disciplined approach and excellent organisational skills|
|Strong verbal and written communication capabilities|
|Demonstrated knowledge and experience in Change Management & Communications|
|Change Management qualifications|
|Stakeholder engagement skills|
|Post graduate qualifications (business, management, psychology or change management)|
|In-depth understanding and 3-5 years in Telecommunications Industry|
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to work with a progressive business and feel like you experience is suitable for the role please get in touch by calling Julian Silk on 02 9641 2453 or email email@example.com