|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||5 days ago|
About the role
My client is looking for a friendly and dynamic Client Service Coordinator / Administration Officer to complement their friendly team and help them to manage the firm’s corporate secretarial services, administration and help the accountants to continue to deliver a holistic support and advice to their clients.
This exciting role would suit someone looking for that next step in your administration career in a highly successful Chartered firm.
- Assisting with various ATO matters and the firm’s workflow.
- Assisting Directors with various tasks including new client on-boarding, entity establishment, etc.
- Assisting client managers with the clients’ needs including liaising with clients, invoicing, and other ad hoc tasks.
- Assisting with various corporate secretarial services / ASIC obligations.
- General office administration including collation, maintaining firm’s database, procedures, filing, answering the phone, preparing marketing material, office function coordination and other admin duties.
- Microsoft Office (especially Microsoft Word) and some exposure to Microsoft Excel
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) with strong attention to detail
- Has to be deadline driven
- Previous experience working with accounting or other professional service firms would be highly regarded
- Exposure to Xero and MYOB would be an advantage
If you believe you are suitable for this role, please contact Naomi Hanley 02 9641 2413 firstname.lastname@example.org