|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||7 months ago|
- Respond to phone inquiries from clients and members of the public and provides accurate and appropriate information about products and services, as well as those offered by key stakeholders, to enhance client awareness of services and products which meet their immediate and complex needs.
- Makes an assessment based on the information provided to determine eligibility for products and services.
- Initiate, coordinate and priorities actions in response to calls from clients, members of the public and other relevant stakeholders.
- Undertakes outbound calls to clients to facilitate the completion of specialized and ad-hoc projects including client well-being checks.
- Undertakes service quality checks and follow-up on referrals, applications and tenancy/housing related issues.
- Maintains call records, system entries and client/service databases in line with record management guidelines to ensure that information is accurate and up to date.
- Provides administrative support including correspondence processing and reporting to facilitate the completion of the contact center's endorsed work.
- Work directly with clients and their advocates to provide advice and assistance on housing options based on assessment of eligibility and client need and in keeping with relevant legislation, policies and procedures.
- Work collaboratively with internal specialists and external service providers and make referrals where additional support requirements are identified to better meet client needs.
- Manage client information to ensure confidentiality, accuracy and integrity.
- Previous Government experience is preferred
- Previous experience is a similar role
- Systems used in role: Excel, outlook, WORD, TRIM.
- The client will welcome candidates with a social care background
- Must be resilient to deal with sensitive and complex issues
- Must have a valid drivers license
- Exceptional customer service skills