Senior Accountant | Business Services
- Up to $90k inc super
- Top 10 firm with international secondment opportunities
- A wide range of clients from start-ups to Global multinationals
About the Company
This firm is a global accounting brand with offices in over 100 countries around the world and they all work towards one goal, which is to provide their clients exceptional client services.
They offer unrivalled career progression, a collaborative culture, flexibility in the workplace, ongoing professional development and an industry leading salary and benefits package.
If you are looking to become the best accountant possible from a technical and leadership point of view, there’s no better place to build your career. They also embrace a diverse and inclusive culture and have health and wellbeing at the core of their values.
About the Role
As a Senior Accountant, you will be joining a wider team of 15+ people who are all working towards their goals and solving complex problems for their clients.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of financial statements for a wide variety of clients
- Prepare income tax returns for companies, trusts and HNWI’s
- Perform various tax planning tasks for client
- Provide a range of business and tax advisory services
- Mentor and support graduates and juniors as they start their careers with the firm
You will need to be a team player who is looking to build a long and successful career in accounting. Your background should be in business services/private clients from another accounting firm.
In addition, you need to have:
- Currently completing or completed your CA or CPA
- Have an attention to detail and a proactive approach to work
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role from another accounting firm
- High level communication skills, written and verbal
Culture & Benefits
- 5 weeks annual leave
- Flexible working arrangements to suit every lifestyle
- Community and blood donor leave
- Fully funded memberships and ongoing professional development courses
- Transfers & secondments to other offices
- Dedicated L&D function
- Wellness program which includes massages, skin checks, flu jabs and informative health sessions
- Corporate gym and health insurance rates
- Parental leave and carers leave
- Social committee who put on some of the best Christmas, EOFY and Melbourne Cup parties in Brisbane
How to Apply
If you think you have the skills and experience for this job, please apply ASAP by clicking apply in this advert or by sending your CV to email@example.com