|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Salary:||$28-$35 per hour + super|
|Posted:||4 months ago|
About the Company:
My Client is a key player in the financial services world and a leading working capital provider for SME’s.
They pride themselves on being a company who deliver outstanding results by pushing the boundaries of innovation, creativity and technology.
About the Role:
A requirement has arisen for a tier one collections Officer to join the team on a temporary basis to assist skeleton staff in a busy period. There is every possibility this role to go permanent.
- Manage debt collection activities and mitigate risks associated with non-payment for the debtor ledgers
- Provide exceptional customer service and assistance to the wider business streams and external customers enquiries
- Identify and escalate issues as required
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders
- Display a proactive approach and drive new ideas Credit Officer
- Develop strategies and action plans to meet and achieve team targets
The ideal Candidate
The successful candidate will have experience as a collections officer or have managed relationships within a credit or similar environment. You will also need to be able to demonstrate great time management skills, be adaptable, work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders, think outside the box and possess strong relationship building skills.
Essential skills required:
- Exceptional communication skills
- Previous experience in a similar environment
- Microsoft suite - particularly intermediate excel skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Negotiation, influencing and decision-making skills