|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Salary:||$65,000 + super|
|Posted:||12 months ago|
- Collections Officer
- $65,000 + super
- Performing daily collection activity by phone and email.
- Take all steps to ensure the company’s cash flow is maximised and risk minimised
- Build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Enter and allocate payments to ERP.
- Identify repetitive disputes or poor business practices and raise with management to avoid a recurrence.
- Ensure customer credit limits are managed, delinquent accounts identified and disputes managed
- Performing debtor reconciliations
- 3+ years experience in a collections role
- Experience dealing with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail
Please APPLY or send your resume through to email@example.com