|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
Paintback is an entrepreneurial organisation only established in 2016 that is changing the way in which unwanted paint and its packaging is disposed of. It is creating a brighter future through responsible disposal and innovative reuse of these waste products that would historically end up in landfill or the environment.
Paintback has grown and expanded rapidly, financed by an industry funded scheme founded and backed by the five largest paint companies in Australia: DuluxGroup, Valspar, PPG, Resene and Haymes Paint. This growth has created the need for the company’s first Commercial Finance Manager.
This newly created standalone role will assist the Chief Executive with the ongoing growth journey of the company – with new collection sites opening across Australia, opportunities to expand operations, and a raft of new opportunities for the organisation to come.
This is a pivotal position that requires candidates who have a commercial mindset, and an affinity for what this dynamic for-purpose organisation does. Broadly some key responsibilities will be
• Provision of expert commercial insight and analysis to the Chief Executive and Board on operations growth and opportunities.
• Provide financial modelling and analysis supporting projects, tenders, and research development initiatives.
• Manage the consolidated planning and budgeting processes.
• Produce reporting analytics to enable identification of key trends.
• Execute the organisation's reporting process to accurately reflect current and forecasted business performance, ensuring alignment with reporting guidelines.
• Monitor and analyse general accounting processes to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources.
It is a must that you will be CA/CPA qualified, with a rich history of delivering commercial analysis and strategic recommendations in a fast-paced setting – ideally with some experience in the analysis and development of new business opportunities or ventures.
A general well-rounded background in the consolidation of results, financial and management accounting, audit and corporate finance will be highly beneficial as well. However, the most important requirements within this position are to be dymanic and have the ability to add value to the success of the Paintback venture.