|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||26 days ago|
- Initial 6 month contract with likely extension
- Paying up to $600 per day + super
- Based in St Leonards but mainly WFH
Lead the communications for a key Program for this NSW Government Agency.
- Work with key internal stakeholders to develop strategies that effectively engage the agency with key customers.
- Work closely with project teams, including Program and Change Managers, on internal and external communications.
- Design, develop and manage communication and stakeholder engagement pieces for multiple projects.
- Work closely with Program and Change Managers to develop and implement a successful engagement communication plan.
- Create and develop a range of innovative communication and engagement tools and materials (written, images and video) to drive project communication.
- Tracking and reporting on all communication activities
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing, Communications, or a similar field
- You are a creative thinker with ability to produce collateral such as presentations, newsletters, internal communications etc.
- Plain English – highly desirable
- Experience leading the communications for one of the following: a large health communication project, a large IT communications project or a large change/transformation project would be highly desirable.
Please apply by following the link.
For more information. Please contact Lydia on email@example.com