|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||27 days ago|
- Manage the development and implementation of targeted engagement / communication programs ensuring positioning and narrative is aligned with the program vision / objectives.
- Provide expert advice on a range of issues to the Program Director, the Activation team and external stakeholders who are partners in the program.
- Source for new opportunities to further enhance the communication of the program’s intent.
- Manage projects, identify issues and resolve problems
- Provide expert advice to senior executives and stakeholders
- Identify, analyse and recommend opportunities to improve stakeholder relationships
- Create, implement, and oversee internal communications programs across the Parkes, Wagga Wagga, Moree, Snowy Mountains, Williamtown and Nowra region.
- Extensive experience in a similar capacity
- Previous NSW Government experience (preferable)
- Tertiary qualifications in Communications or equivalent knowledge, skills, and experience
- Ability to work autonomously and at a fast pace.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Willingness to travel - Class C Driver’s Licence
Please apply by following the link.
For more information, please contact Bella on 9641 2461