|Posted:||5 months ago|
NSW Government is looking for a Construction Project Manager to manage a range of projects across the Cooler Classroom Program.
- Manage the delivery of minor capital work & maintenance projects
- Implement, monitor and update systems to ensure that time and cost targets for projects are established
- Coordinate the procurement of construction project managers, design teams and building contractors
- Prepare project-related documents for key stakeholders
- Manage the contract & consultant documentation and administration.
- Assist the team to manage the planning of the various works programs
- Degree or qualifications in Building, Project Management or another relevant field or an equivalent in experience.
- Experience as a Project Manager managing construction projects
- Ability to understand and apply risk assessments for site hazard controls, guidelines, processes and procedures.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills
- Valid NSW Driver’s License
Please apply by using the link.
For more information, please contact Bella Tajer on Bella@charterhouse.com.au