|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 2 months ago|
- Prepare scope of works’ budget/ estimates, planning and delivery of heritage maintenance and conservation projects ensuring time, cost, safety, environmental and quality targets are met.
- Facilitate input from team members and other stakeholders and prepare Project Plans to manage the planning and delivery of assigned construction projects.
- Deliver tasks assigned by the manager to contribute to the planning and/or delivery of large, complex projects
- Deliver tasks and projects in accordance with cost budgets and advise relevant Project Managers of cost budgets for tasks assigned to contribute to business unit performance.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and propose new approaches for consideration by the business unit manager to contribute to improved business performance.
- Identify opportunities for improvement as the project proceeds and arranging formal lessons learned forums at the conclusion of projects to contribute to continuous improvement.
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant field are desirable or an equivalent of experience
- Experience working with Heritage buildings
- A valid NSW Driver licence
- Strong communication and stakeholder engagement skills
Please apply by using the link.
For more information, please contact Stuart Jeltsema on email@example.com or 0431 103 255