|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||2 months ago|
- Sydney Region (Opportunities across multiple locations)
- Opportunity to work on once-in-a-generation landmark projects
- Pays up to $132,176 + Super
Charterhouse has been engaged by Transport for NSW to source for experienced Contract Administrators with Infrastructure / Construction experience to work across a range of projects in the Sydney area.
You will be responsible for the effective administration of construction and/or contracts delivery.
- Liaise with Commercial Managers/Project Managers and Surveillance Officers regarding collection and compilation of contractual data required for reporting, including Service Provider’s performance, resource, and productivity data.
- Develop timely and accurate reports of contract performance according to the contract delivery performance reporting frameworks.
- Contribute to achieving contract management objectives by assisting with administering payment of progress claims.
- Provide expert advice on contract conditions and administration to project teams to support informed decision making and improve future contract outcomes.
- Ensure administration of construction contracts by project teams are done according to the accredited procurement and contract management system.
- Proactively identify and advise on contractual risks to meet organisational obligations and achieve the planned outcomes of the contract while meeting compliance requirements.
- Assist Contract Managers/Project Managers with monitoring project financial positions by providing regular financial status reports and other relevant information.
- Assist in the administration of contracts including the preparation of brief and scope documents, assess cost mechanism, assist with the resolution of un-approved claims and more.
- Tertiary qualifications in Contract Management or a relevant area and / or proven experience in a similar capacity
- Proven experience in working across infrastructure / construction projects
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills
Please apply now by following the link.
For more information, please contact Stuart Jeltsema on email@example.com