|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
Corporate Finance / Transaction Service Manager role with a global advisory firm. Blue chip client and ongoing professional development
Charterhouse are partnering with a global advisory firm to help find them their next Corporate Finance / Transactions superstar. The firm is part of a global network and is well known for acting on a wide variety of blue-chip, high profile clients. This position has been newly created due to a period of sustained growth and client wins and will see you working alongside some of the most talented people in the industry.
The team provides corporate, private equity and banking clients with top level independent advice which includes due diligence, deal support and transaction/post transaction project management.
The Sydney team is high performing, close knit and sociable. So, if you like to work hard while also letting your hair down on the sports field and the many social events they put on each year, this could be the perfect role for you. The office is based in the heart of the CBD, next to train stations, coffee shops and retail shops making it the perfect location
You will be working on a wide range of transactions providing the following services:
- Managing deals from origination to completion – lead advisory work
- Due Diligence assignments – in depth analysis of company financials
- In depth report writing
- Managing and building client relationships
- On the job mentoring and training of junior staff
- CA qualified (or equivalent)
- Degree educated with study in a business or finance related field
- 4-6 years’ experience in Transactions / Corporate Finance. Preferably from a Big 4 or mid-tier accounting/advisory firm ·
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you have the skills and experience outlined above and want to take the next step in your career, please send your CV to email@example.com or apply via the link.
The successful candidate will be provided with a market leading remuneration, benefits and bonus package as well as tailored training and mentorship.