|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Salary:||$60-67 per hour + super|
|Posted:||10 months ago|
We’re working with the Department of Health to fill a 3 month temp role immediately. They’re located in the inner west and will adapt accordingly to do online onboarding.
- Provide high quality corporate governance services to establish and promote a service-focused culture based on improvement, shared values, teamwork policies and procedures.
- Monitor and periodically audit compliance with policies, procedures and processes
- Manage internal audit activities and oversee project planning, reporting and review, ensuring timely delivery of audit reports
- Oversee the development of action plans to address internal and external audit recommendations and the acceptance of risk by senior executives, prepare progress reports for the information of the Audit and Risk Committee
- Develop, manage, and monitor the systems and performance against best practice corporate governance, supporting the Chief Audit Executive and the Audit and Risk Committee, internal audit and risk management.
- Maintain a Risk Register in accordance to policies and procedures
- Contribute to the development of an internal audit plan
- Ad hoc corporate governance projects using effective planning methodologies
- Degree or post grad qualifications in the relevant field or relevant work experience
- Extensive experience in corporate governance, audit practives, internal control and risk management in a public sector environment
- Knowledge and understanding of government and public administration operations, protocol, and reporting requirements
- Project Management is highly essential
Please apply if you fit the criteria and we’ll be in touch if we believe your profile suits what the client is looking for. Alternatively email Magda at firstname.lastname@example.org for any further queries