|Location:||NSW - Regional|
|Posted:||23 days ago|
- Corporate Receptionist
- NSW Government role
- Temporary role until 1st April 2021
My client is seeking an experienced corporate receptionist for a NSW Government department in Lismore.
About the role:
As the corporate receptionist for this established organisation, you will be responsible for the day to day running of the front office/receptionist area to meet and greet staff, visitors and clients to the corporate office. Daily hours will be 9am-5pm. Due to the role being within a NSW Government Department, background employment checks including a criminal clearance check will be essential.
Due to the nature of the department, the ideal candidate will have previous experience in the Criminal Justice System and/or a legal background. However, this is desired and not essential.
You will be required to:
- Daily hours - 8:30am-5:00pm
- Meeting and greeting visitors/clients upon their arrival.
- Manage the front desk, switchboard, meetings rooms, diary & email management.
- Develop a general knowledge of the company’s business and customers.
- Setting up of meeting rooms & organising drinks/catering.
- Organise and monitor couriers for pick-up and delivery, ensuring timely notification and distribution of incoming items.
- Provide support and assistance to the facilities team on an ad-hoc basis.
- Exceptional attitude, immaculate presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills are key to success in this role.
- Previous experience in a NSW Government department in a similar role would be highly regarded.
- At least 1-2 years Corporate Reception / Front of House experience is preferable.
- The ability to deal with internal and external stake holders at all levels.
- Attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to self-manage and work well under pressure.
- Efficient and competent in Microsoft Office suite.
If you believe you are suitable for this role, please contact Katie Rushworth.