|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||9 months ago|
- Work from Home
- Temp contract up to Christmas - Possible extension - longer term
- $36 per hour (plus superannuation)
Charterhouse is partnering with an organisation looking for an experienced Credit Officer to join the finance team. This client is a recognisable name in a thriving industry who have been operating Australia for over 50 years. They're looking to bring a Credit Officer into their team temporarily to maintain the current workload in this busy time of year, up until December and there is also an opportunity for this role to be extended. They offer a welcoming team and generous salary, and they look for like-minded people with strong interpersonal skills and a sociable personality.
This Credit Officer position will play an important role in the overall financial performance of the organisation. Reporting to the Credit Manager, your role will include but will not be limited to the following:
- Credit control and debt collections duties
- Receipting and allocation of payments
- Establishing payment plans with clients
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders.
- Managing and maintaining debtors report
To be successful in this role, you will need;
- Previous experience as a Credit Controller, with full function, end to end duties.
- Strong communicate skills are required and the ability to work well in a team environment.
- A positive attitude and uplifting nature is advantageous for the candidate, as well as having the drive to help all those around you.
Why Choose Charterhouse
Charterhouse Recruitment are an Employer of Choice for our staff and our candidate community. We go the extra mile and we find the best candidates suitable for all of our client’s needs - Charterhouse are committed to diversity and inclusion and we’re a proud employer that champions equal opportunities across Australia. We’re here to help!