|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||7 months ago|
- $65,000-$70,000 annual salary + superannuation
- Hands on, high-volume role taking responsibility for management of a key AR account ledger
- Permanent role located in Macquarie Park with Parking
About the Company
Established Australian FMCG company with a history dating back almost a century. ASX Listed and located in Macquarie Park. They offer an established career development program for their employees. 5 minute walk from North Ryde Metro Station and onsite parking available.
About the Role
Working under a Shared Services division, this role will report to the Credit Manager and work alongside a credit team of 8. Responsibilities and opportunities will include;
- Maintaining and managing the accounts receivable ledger for a key account.
- Ensure compliance to the companies credit policies and procedures.
- 30% of role will be collections of outstanding invoices and resolve claims in a timely manner.
- Complete reconciliations, allocations of invoices and payments, processing of rebate journals, refund payments, remittances, updating of customer notes, and preparation of legal files.
- Frequent review of allocated account to ensure all are in order and any in arrears are contacted for clearance.
- Reconciliations and allocation of payments.
- Liaise with sales team in maximising collections of debts & claim resolution.
- Issue customer statements; provide invoices, credit notes and proof of deliveries.
- Act as the first point of contact for inbound and outbound invoicing enquiries.
Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years credit experience in a large FMCG organisation essential.
- Cert IV Credit Management (desirable)
- Strong reconciliations skills.
- Experience dealing with a large number of claims.
- Strong customer service skills, ability to articulate clearly via phone and email.
- Deadline focused with high level of accuracy.
- Advanced Excel skills and knowledge of complex ERP system.
- Must be a Citizen or Permanent Resident to apply.
- Large company with a collaborative focus, over 7000 employees.
- Career progression encouraged, or stability supported if desired.
- Collaborative, process improvement driven Shared Services team.
- Mentorship culture with commitment to help you achieve your best.