|Location:||WA - Perth|
|Posted:||6 months ago|
About the Role
An exciting opportunity for an Credit Officer in our Credit Team. Working in a close-knit, motivated team, You will be reporting to the credit Supervisor and be responsible for maintaining debtors within limits of the Company’s policy ensuring protection of the Company’s investments, maximising cash flow, minimising losses and improving recoveries of Australian Debtors and improve collections in the National Credit Team. This will involve managing debtor accounts including investigation and management of disputes.
- Manager debtor accounts, ensuring both the timely collection of outstanding amounts and the maintenance of outstanding debts at acceptable levels.
- Proactive and reactive communication with customers, making outbound calls and receiving as part of the credit team call queue and calls direct and building the relationship with internal and external stakeholders.
- Proactively develop and maintain relationships with customers and key stakeholders to support improved cash collections.
- Investigation and management of disputes ensuring regular follow up or escalation as appropriate.
- Producing accurate and timely reports to monitor accounts.
- Review and report results against set and agreed KPIs with Manager/Supervisor on a regular basis, discussing and recording clearly targets to actual performance including (but not limited to).
- Maintaining and/or reducing DSO.
- Reduction of aged debt.
The ideal Candidate
- Strong communication skills and the ability to communicate with a broad range of stakeholders.
- Experience with debt management and analysis.
- Continuous improvement focus.
- High level problem-solving skills and ability to think out of the box.
- Outstanding organised individual.
- Results-oriented and ability to work to deadlines.
About the Company
Multinational, listed Environmental services company who works with industrial, retail and commercial businesses. Their goal is to deliver sustainable solutions needed today for a cleaner future.