|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||10 months ago|
This leading Australian Technology company has gone through a large period of growth over the past couple of years. With a huge series of success and with high growth targets in sight, the need for a Sales Insight and Operations Analyst has emerged to work closely with the Sales teams to help define key metrics, identify and analyse performance trends and investigate factors impacting organisational success.
Responsibilities will include:
- Partnering with our sales function to deliver analytical insights that influence decisions and drive overall performance
- Partnering with our Sales Ops functions to define both strategic and operational metrics and ensure they are accurately tracked in relevant systems and tools
- Use tools like SFDC, Marketo, Tableau, Excel, SQL and whatever else you need to gather, analyse data to develop insights and inform decisions
- Partnering with our BI team to design and implement automated dashboards covering the most commonly viewed reports
To be successful for this position you will need to display:
- 2-3 years in an Analytical role (e.g. sales, marketing, or operations analysis, strategy consulting) ideally working with and/or supporting sales teams
- You enjoy uncovering business drivers and levers, touching the bottom of the ocean with the data, learning new analytical methods/techniques, using first principles thinking and consistently delivering great results
- You have excellent communication skills with the ability to translate complicated technical analysis into compelling narratives
- Experience in SQL and/or building and using Tableau reports or other similar data visualisation tools
If you have the above experience and want to join a fun, fast paced passionate team please forward your resume to email@example.com or call me on 02 9641 2453.