|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||4 months ago|
About the company
You will be working for well-known brand who champion development opportunities. You will have a dedicated 4 weeks to training program to ensure you can thrive in your new role.
You will be working on a rotating roster between 9.00am – 7.00pm.
The company is currently working 3 days in the office and 2 from home.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Delivery of an exceptional customer experience over the phone
- Welcoming new and supporting existing customers by delivering to their current and future needs
- Building customer loyalty
- Identifying opportunities to grow the customer base
You will have the following:
- Highly developed customer service and negotiation skills.
- Identify and match the needs of new and existing customers to suite of products and campaigns.
- The ability to work in a dynamic fast paced environment and display resilience and a positive attitude.
- Exceptional customer service attributes, particularly the ability to communicate in a concise, polished, and professional manner and be able to demonstrate empathy and understanding.
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively in a team, with colleagues and staff at all levels
- Good initiative, problem solving skills and ability to learn complex processes.
In return you will be rewarded with the opportunity to work for a growing prosperous company. They embrace flexibility and a diverse work force.
If you are interested in this role please APPLY today.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills, and contributions to the workplace.