|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||about 1 year ago|
On behalf of this Local Council in the inner city suburbs, Charterhouse are recruiting a Customer Service Officer to assist within the contact centre. This role is to commence ASAP until December 2019 and will be required to work 4 days per week.
- High volume of calls in regards to planning, building, local laws, rates and other council facilities
- Building relationships and encouraging the use of the services provided
- Data entry and other adhoc duties
- Objection handling
- MUST have Local Government experience
- Contact centre experience is a MUST
- Be extremely customer service focused
- Possess superior organisational and time management skills
- Be an effective communicator
- Have an intermediate working knowledge of the MS Office suite
If you match the key requirements above please APPLY immediately by submitting your resume.